Article I: MEMBERS
- Any adult with a Los Altos or Los Altos Hills address may, within three years of residence and upon payment of dues, become a member.
- Any adult with a Los Altos or Los Altos Hills address may, within three years of retirement or a change in marital status, and upon payment of dues, become a member.
- Any adult residing in a town contiguous to Los Altos/Los Altos Hills (Mountain View, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale or Cupertino) may, within three years of residence, retirement or change in marital status, and upon payment of dues, become a member to a maximum of 20 members.
- A membership may include one or more adults residing in the same household
- The Board of Directors, hereafter referred to as the Board, shall determine the annual dues. The fiscal year is July 1 to June 30. New members joining after January 31 shall pay half of the annual dues. Dues must be received by July 31 in order for the member to be listed in the Directory.
- The immediate past president shall be an honorary member for the year following her term of office and be exempt from paying dues.
- Any member who exhibits disorderly or unlawful behavior at a Club event may be removed from membership by a majority vote of the Board.