(only members of the Los Altos/Los Altos Hills newcomers may view the list)
How do I get access?
First click on membership list. Then:
- If you have a Google username and it has been registered in the los altos newcomers google groups you will be asked to provide your username and password when clicking on the membership list (unless you are already signed in to Google).
- If you don't have a Google username and would like to get a Google username:
- go to google.com and click on "sign-in".
- create an account with your username (your email address) and a password of your choice
(e.g. username: JaneDoe@hotmail.com (Please use the address you gave to the los altos newcomers, please use only this one as this address is used to send out messages through the google group)
- To get your Google username on the los altos newcomers google group (this if your new username is different from the one you previously gave to the membership chair) :
If you don't want a Gmail address, click on the ”I prefer to use my current email address" (e.g. username: JaneDoe@hotmail.com). Again...use the email address you gave us, and give a password.
Note that having a Google account does not mean you have to have a Gmail account, you can continue using your regular email service.